An astute Property Manager and Landlord understands the importance of keeping rental properties well maintained.
At Jacotine Property Group we will endeavour to make contact with you to advise you of any maintenance works or repairs which are brought to our attention by a Tenant.
Under the Residential Tenancies Act, certain repairs are considered to be of a serious nature and would require urgent attention. The limit for these urgent repairs is currently $1,800.00. Should an event such as this occur, we will make reasonable steps to make contact with you so that you can be informed of developments at all times. Things considered to be urgent are:
- Burst water service;
- blocked or broken toilet system;
- Serious roof leak;
- gas leak;
- dangerous electrical fault;
- flooding or serious flood damage;
- serious storm or fire damage;
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance provided by your Landlord or Agent for hot-water, water, cooking, heating or laundering;
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply;
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure;
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted;
- a serious fault in a lift or staircase.
Regular maintenance and proper management of your property will minimise and prevent serious damage and ensure that your property is kept in good and rentable condition. At Jacotine Property Group Pty Ltd we have a full range of reliable, trustworthy and reputable tradespeople which our company utilises on a ongoing basis. We ensure that all of the tradespeople we use are fully qualified, professional and covered by the appropriate insurances.
Should you wish to utilise your own preferred tradespeople, we are happy to keep their details on our files and use them if and when required.
Properties that are presented and well maintained attract a better calibre of Tenant who in return will respect and take pride in your Property and treat it as if it were their own.