Jacotine Property Group Pty Ltd offers open for inspections and private inspections for each property, therefore offering one on one service to both landlords and prospective tenants. This allows us to meet each person and assist each prospect with their property needs.
Jacotine Property Group Pty Ltd strives in selecting the right tenant for each property and dealt with Relocation Companies for many years being a win win for all parties involved.
Jacotine Property Group Pty Ltd verifies all information provided to us on the tenants application form. If requested a National Tenancy Database (NTD) can also be carried out. Prior to any tenant can be recommended we endeavour to ensure all information such as employment, rental history, income and references are verified. Once this process is complete when then seek your instructions.
Once a tenant has been selected Jacotine Property Group Pty Ltd will complete the following:
- Prepare REIV approved Residential Tenancy Lease Agreement
- Complete a detailed Condition report
- Provide the tenant with a copy of “Renting a home – A guide for tenants” which explains rights and responsibilities of both landlords and tenants
- Provide information to the occupants regarding their expectations to rental payments
- Complete, sign and lodge Residential Tenancies Bond Authority Lodgement Form
- Arrange water, electricity and gas connections if required.